CoreSling Stability Ball Harness System
Lay out the CoreSling flat on the floor or firm surface. Place stability ball in the center of the “+”. Squeeze stability ball while pulling straps tightly up and around the center of the ball to secure a tight fit. Ensure straps are securely overlapped in line with each other.
As with any exercise program, consult your physician or medical professional before beginning a workout routine. A workout routine utilizing this product is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a physician or medical professional. CoreSling is to be used only by adult consumers. Anyone under the age of 18 should have adult supervision.
Exercise programs of any kind pose an inherent danger to the participant. Serious injury can occur. Use proper technique and common sense when exercising. Inspect the CoreSling for cuts, tears, etc. before each use. If any defects are found, discontinue use of the product immediately.
- CoreSling is for use on a 55cm or 65 cm stability ball only.
- Always perform sling exercises in the line of pull, meaning the resistance (cable or band) should follow the path of one of the CoreSling straps, not in between the straps.
- Only attach a carabiner type clip (with appropriate rating) to the triangle ring. Tying anything to the triangle ring other than a carabiner type clip could result in injury.
- Only factory built, home or commercially approved cable column machines should be used with CoreSling.
- Do not exceed 200 pounds of static or stack weight on Core Sling.
- Properly inspected appropriate, exercise-grade, resistance bands can also be used with Core Sling by attaching a carabiner clip to the band and then to the triangle ring.